It is estimated that less than one-third of Floridians have flood insurance. Just a few inches of water in your home can cause tens of thousands of dollars in damage. Are you covered?
The number one disaster in the U.S., floods can happen anywhere at any time. Everyone is at risk, no matter how near or far you live from the coast. Floods are caused by storms, hurricanes, water backup due to inadequate or overloaded drainage systems, as well as broken water mains.
- Most homeowners policies do NOT cover flood damage.
- Only one-third of Florida residents have flood insurance, leaving $55 billion of property uninsured and many at risk for losing their most valuable possession, their home.
- A few inches of water in your home can cause tens of thousands of dollars in damage.
A New Approach
Ocala Insurance offers stand-alone flood policies with coverage up to $5 million. Standard coverage through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) is only available up to $250,000 for most homes.
We provide Florida homeowners significant advantages over the standard NFIP policies, through our Flood Program.
- Building replacement cost up to $5 million, with contents up to $2.5 million
- Deductible options ranging from $1,000 to $50,000
- Option for replacement cost on contents
- Loss of Use $5,000
- One adjuster; streamlined claims process for wind and water damage
Flood Protection – Serving Marion, Levy, Citrus, Lake, Alachua, and Sumter Counties
The right coverage is unique to you in Marion, Levy, Citrus, Lake, Alachua, and Sumter Counties . To find out how to protect your family and your future with the right flood insurance provided for you, call Ocala Insurance.
Though the government actually provides flood coverage, at Ocala Insurance, we issue this policy in the event of flood damage to your insured property, and Ocala Insurance can also service your claim.